Training in detection
Training for executives travelling in hostile environments
We offer our clients a training to fight against shoplifting and mitigate internal risks, intended to owners, managers, people in charge of the loss prevention and the security, and to sales teams.
Mobilizing your staff, in association with the surveillance and the action of our agents, will reduce the pernicious effects of this problem.
Further to our audiovisual presentations, role plays and other exercises, the participants will be able to:
· Prevent the main sources of losses in the business and to remedy it;
· Increase the quality of the customer service and the profitability without specific investment;
· Define and set up a loss prevention’s action plan respecting the laws as well as the vision and the internal procedures of the company.
Our training is very interactive and relies on many videos, studies and case analysis, and focuses on the following skills:
- The current level of terrorist threat in Canada.
- The evolution of the tactics used by terrorists.
- The different types and effects of explosives.
- The management of a bomb threat.
- The management of suspicious packages.
- The implementation of preventive measures.
- The procedures in case of kamikaze and active shooter.
As a customer, you will receive the Titan team training and practice before your trip.
The training plan we developed includes the following elements:
- how to react in a hostile environment;
- the appropriate defense techniques in case of assaults;
- anti-kidnapping methods;
- the first emergency care in a hostile environment.